We Invite You to Join Our Wooden Valley Family
Become a Member Today!
- Included in your seasonal releases are handcrafted wines selected by Winemaker Rick Lanza.
- You will receive three Family Club allocations per year (in February, June, and October). Each seasonal allocation will contain 2 bottles of our limited production wines.
- Exclusive access to member only wine & limited releases.
- Special member pricing on all wine purchases & additional discounts applied to the Wine of the Month and seasonal discounts.
- VIP privileges and member-only pricing on all Wooden Valley Events.
- Member pricing on all retail items in the gift shop.
Family Club Status
- Exclusive access to attend our annual BBQ & Blends and Barrels to Brunch Events.
- Invitations for you and a guest to our Wine Club Pick up Weekends.
- Reservation privileges to picnic grounds limited to one table per member (Max 8ppl).
- In each Wine Club Release, you’ll receive a newsletter including tasting notes from Winemaker Rick Lanza and recipes to pair with your wine selection.
- Complimentary Wine Tasting for up to 4 guests.
- There is no cost to join the Family Wine Club.
- The Family Club is a convenient and affordable way to enjoy our wines. Three times a year, we allocate wonderful wines from our collection. There is no annual fee and you can discontinue your membership with a 15-day written notice after you have fulfilled your commitment of receiving three consecutive allocations.
- We pride ourselves on our welcoming hospitality and outstanding events. Take full advantage of your membership by providing us an updated email address to notify you about your allocations and special events.
- Wine delivery requires an adult signature (at least 21 years of age) during business hours. A business address is preferred.
- Please notify us of any change in your shipping address, billing address or credit card information at least two weeks prior to wine allocation.
- Wooden Valley Winery will bill your credit card prior to the release of each seasonal Family Club allocation. Tax and shipping are extra and will vary by destination.
- If you are unable to pick up your allocation within 60 days, your wine will be shipped to you and your account will reflect the shipping charges.
- Due to our limited production of exclusive wine club releases, we do not offer substitutions and Family Club allocations will not be available after 90 days.
- We ship within the state of California only via UPS Ground Service. Additional charges may apply for returned, re-shipped, or re-directed wine.
- Wooden Valley winery promotes responsible wine consumption. All members must be 21 years of age.
To sign up for Wooden Valley Winery Wine Club, please contact Megan at 707-864-0730 or email@example.com.