Wooden Valley Winery is pleased to present this talented group of artists who have signed on to help us support the Wounded Warrior Project at our Food Truck Friday events. Without these wonderful individuals, our contribution to Wounded Warrior Project through our Food Truck Friday events wouldn’t be nearly as successful as they have been. To date, with the help of musicians like these, we’ve been able to donate over $33,500.00 to the Wounded Warrior Project and with your help we will continue to donate. We have a goal of raising another $10,000 in 2017 and we believe we can do it!! Please come out and support these wonderful bands and support those who serve our country.
Hey Jude (The Band)
- Hey Jude (The Band) hails from Vacaville and the SF bay area in California. Hey Jude plays energetic and accurate versions of the 50’s, 60’s, and 70’s music, with an emphasis on The Beatles. Hey Jude was formed in 2011. Each member brings a veteran’s experience to the project with over 210 years of collective professional experience and provides one of the Bay Area’s best Party and dance experiences in these genres.
Each song is carefully crafted with some of the best live vocals you can hear today, which leaves a lasting experience for the audience that will keep bringing them back for more!
Hey Jude’s influences are varied from such classics as The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Three Dog Night, ZZ top, Spencer Davis Group, Bad Co. , Bad Finger, Wings, Lynyrd Skynyrd, and The Kinks to name but a few. And Yes, Hey Jude plays the song “Hey Jude.” Hey Jude brings a vast amount of experience to the stage with each member having performed all over the world on many stages. Hey Jude’s members include: Ed Ulibarri (Vocals and Keyboards), Stu Sweatman (Vocals and Lead Guitar), Rick Whedbee (Ricky Ray… Vocals and Bass Guitar), Michael Gay (Vocals and Percussion), and Guyle Taber (Vocals, Guitar and Percussion.)
Darrell Edwards and his Lighting Up The Soul Band
DW Edwards, musician, singer songwriter, recording artist “Music is My Life” says DW Edwards, (aka Darrell Edwards); Influenced by music icons such as Pop & Mavis Staples, Al Green, Elvis Presley, Aretha Franklin, the Righteous Brothers, and Ray Charles, Darrell began performing in church choir at the age of 9. His vocals have perfect pitch. There is always a powerful rhythmic funk beat in his songs that makes you want to dance. He plays keyboards with skill and is fun to watch throughout the set. His first love musically is R&B. Darrell has created original tunes that have led to his EP featuring a love song entitled ‘In my Heart’ and a dance tune called ‘Body Sweat’.
Darrell assembled the D W Edwards Band, bringing together top Bay Area musicians to help him build the groove and rock the house with funky music. He performs both identifiable cover tunes and his own original songs. Audiences consistently pack the dance floor during performances at popular venues and at private parties. Darrell and his music group have shared the stage with Bay Area greats such as, Guitar La Mar (now living and performing in Amsterdam), Tony Lindsay (past lead singer, Santana), Skyler Jett (Commodores), former and current Tower of Power members Rick Stevens (lead singer of “You’re Still a Young Man”), Mic Gillette, & Tom Politzer, Carlos Reyes, Pete Escovedo, Rene Escovedo, Ray Obiedo, and Roger Glenn, Alvon Johnson, Kevin Frasier, Bryan Girard, Saundra Schlink, and many more. All of these musicians bring their musical experiences, skill, and technical expertise to the musical journey of the Heavy Weather R&B sound. You’ll be on your feet as soon as the music starts with Darrell’s jumpin,funkin beats. Music is his life and you’ll know it immediately by his great stage presence, keyboard playing, impressive vocal range, and thought provoking lyrics.
Whiskey & Honey
- Whiskey & Honey will engage your audience with country songs from Johnny Cash to current artists such as Carrie Underwood, Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert, Lady Antebellum, The Band Perry and more. They’ll even teach you to line dance!Phil Greene, Guitar and vocals Lisa Scott, Lead vocals Jeff Curtis, Bass, Keys & vocals Rick Low, Guitar and vocals Zoe Berna, Fiddle and vocals Paul Ojeda, Drums and percussion
- Website: whiskeyandhoneymusic.com
- Phil Greene – email: email@example.com
Rhythm Method 4
- The Rhythm Method 4 (TRM4) is a group of four professional musicians who perform interesting and challenging music that usually contains stylish vocals and elegant harmonies they enjoy and respect. TRM4 is a fan of many different styles of music and live performances will take you on a journey through a wide range of music. Extremely fun and challenging to see what 3 voices and 4 instruments can do! Chris Holmes: Keyboard and Vocals Rob Lopez: Bass and Vocals Keith Vaughn: Drums and Percussion Ke’Lee Marie Bordeaux: Vocals Chris is a skilled composer, palatial session recording artist and musical director, whose keyboard and vocal talents are known for their spontaneity and flavorful creativity. He is a fan of classical, jazz, bluegrass, folk, Motown, gospel, rock, and blues. Chris has composed, recorded and performed music with Laserboy, Workforce, and Loca Mota and is the founding member of The Rhythm Method 4. Rob is a savory vocalist and fervent bassist. He has performed in many northern California cover bands over the years such as Euphoria, Eclipse, The Heat, and The Visitors. He lived in L.A. during the mid-80’s where he composed and performed music in a progressive rock band. Rob has provided vocals and bass on recordings for Census, Loca Mota and Magellan and currently shares his bass and vocal talents with The Time Bandits. Keith is an incredibly dynamic drummer/percussionist who can play virtually any style of music. The list of performers and artists he has worked with continues to grow. The list is quite extensive and includes Papa Jo and the Bouncers, the Real Imposters, and the Uncorked Blues Band just to name a few. A quick shout out to our former guitarist, Eddie Janssens, for making the Keith connection! Ke’Lee is a stellar singer, and just like her favorite musician – Phil Collins, she writes, produces, and performs with passion. She honed her considerable vocal skills while working with her group Midnight Mary and later NVUS with the late, great, drummer/vocalist Bill Mason. She sometimes sits in with many other bands but is probably best known for her amazing performances with The Time Bandits, a nine piece R&B/Rock horn band that is well known in northern California. Ke’Lee joined TRM4 in December of 2013. As someone mentioned to Chris after a recent show,“You guys were good before, but Ke’Lee elevates it to another level.” … We couldn’t agree more!
- Website: trm4.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rhythmmethod4
- Keith Vaughn – email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This foursome of musical veterans were brought together to breathe life into the Major Minor band from decades ago in Solano County. Band members are Phil Greene, Rick Whedbee, Jeff Curtis and Guyle Taber. This group of talented musicians will entertain you with classic rock, soft rock and country music.
- Band Members:
Phil Greene – Guitar, keys, lead vocals
Rick Whedbee – Bass, lead vocals
Jeff Curtis – Keys, guitar, vocals
Guyle Taber – Drums, vocals
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/majorminorgroup/
The Desert Moon Band
- We are a Rockin’ Country & Classic Rock-n-Roll Dance band, with soaring 3-part harmonies, Pedal Steel, Banjo, Lead, Rhythm and Bass Guitar and Drums. Our influences are George Strait, Merle Haggard, Dan Seals and Alan Jackson.
- Band Members: Mark Layborne
Tom Van Dyke
- Don Updike Tom Van Dyke Call 707-372-3175