It's all about the experience for the Lanza family. Our grandparents believed that every guest who came across our bridge be treated to our unique brand of Lanza family-style hospitality.
Times have changed, but our values haven't. As our beautiful Suisun Valley attracts more visitors each year, we're faced with the challenge to ensure that every guest receives first-class hospitality worthy of our grandparents. With these challenges in mind, we've crafted these simple guidelines to follow when you visit.
- Picnic tables are available on a first-come, first-served basis
- To use a picnic table, guests must sign-in with a team member first
- There is a two (2) hour time limit for picnic table use
- We allow one (1) table per group with a maximum of eight (8) people
- Children must be supervised at all times
- No smoking or vaping
- No outside alcohol
- No decorations, table covers, lawn chairs, coolers, or music allowed
- Pets must be on a leash and supervised at all times
- We ask that all guests vacate the premises at 5pm
- Wine tasting is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- To ensure the same experience for all guests, a tasting includes six (6) wine samples within a 90-minute period
- Food is not permitted in the tasting area
- You are welcome to enjoy your purchased glass or bottle of wine in the picnic area. Consumption of purchased glasses or bottles of wine are not permitted in the tasting area.
- Our hours are 10am-5pm daily. We ask that all guests vacate the premises at 5pm